Saturday, June 2, 2012

129829462608005000_2 wow cd-key 129829462608005000_2 - ZQNA

129829462608005000_2Zhang Ziyi public appearances that have gone to Hong Kong lawyers will pursue to the end 66772--> Zhang Ziyi personally respond to Internet rumors NetEase entertainment on May 31 (graphic, video/APPLE Sentinel reported between Guangdong and Hong Kong reported group) a few days ago, Hong Kong media reported that Zhang Ziyi (click to see Zhang Ziyi film and video of the ambush of the United Nations, the hero) for some reason "being investigated, and exit", Zhang Ziyi, brokerJi Lingling refutes the news team also issued a statement, indicated that they would be put into legal action to pursue to the end. Last night, as the 12th Chinese film media awards promotional Ambassador Zhang Ziyi in a chest of gold long dress appearance in Hainan to attend the award presentation ceremony, and "promote cinematographer Award", this is Zhang Ziyi was reporting the news on his first public appearance, her first timePerson publicly responds to reported: "no matter what we have to pay the price, I have to use legal means to pursue this to the end. "" Chinese movie promotion Award ":" the movie obsession and love will never retreat "in the Chinese film media awards, Zhang Ziyi is the focal point of the House absolute. Red carpet scene, Zhang Ziyi was last seen wearing a yellow sequins dresses pressurized debut, small dew line,Sexy and elegant. At the evening ceremony, Zhang Ziyi as the first Honoree for the entire film awards, won the "promotional award cinematographer", and was awarded the next 3 years the image of Chinese film media awards promotional ambassadors. Zhang Ziyi came Thanksgiving when the award that "it is thanks to this award TERA Gold, give me a true sense, as early as the Fourth Chinese film mediaI took the best actress award, the award has given me much encouragement, I come from a cast of dapple of Apple, a step by step approach to today, by virtue of her movie peer help, various Directors lead by the hand, actors of cooperation support, as well as his hard work and dedication. My dedication and love of the films has its own, never retreat. Hope that we can support the Chinese movie, I will try. ��The first public response to rumors in their personal capacity: "no matter what we have to pay the price, I have to use legal means to pursue to the end" and in an interview in the ensuing celebration, all of mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan media have Zhang Ziyi out in front of the camera is on standby to respond. Zhang Ziyi has finally appeared on the press area, first of all, she said thank you very much also waited so late in this work wow cd-key, also offered toThank you for her concern, she immediately began to face all the media, open response "survey, exit ban" rumors, "called the news yesterday, is a downright lie, the lines are all in defamation and slander. I did this morning to meet with lawyers in Hong Kong, I have made it clear to express my attitude, no matter what price to pay, I haveTo use legal means to pursue this to the end. "Then she said," a lot of times I on the news or rumours that notions of chasing shadows, or don't go to interpretative declarations, because I believe that this is how people, Qing Qing, a lot of things can be used to prove the facts. But this time, I personally think that this injury has not only for theI personally, I can see that many do not know the truth of online user reviews ' of their film is like this ', film and I know not of this sample. I think it just hurt me, discredit it is a film, and even more abominable is, I think they are called social events to provoke people, fooling the public, so I guess my attitudeIs very clear. "And Zhang Ziyi is also very grateful to the circles a lot of friends and the support of other friends know or don't know, after all this time she" was not alone in the battle ". When asked about the current progress in the matter, Zhang Ziyi said, "now into the proceedings, open letter to a lawyer's letter of yesterday, our team as we all have seen, my attitudes and requirements are very outIndeed, so I want infringing media can give me an explanation as soon as possible, as well as give you an explanation. I believe we all feel the same as I. In addition to in addition to the angry, more is so very sad ", Zhang Ziyi choke said. When asked about the mood at the moment, Zhang Ziyi then indicated that it would not affect her work because of this kind of thing, and she loves, "soFor many years I believed that a part of my work to people are literally feel how much I love my career, so I treasure it, hope the passed out to the audience the roles and films are very hard, very sincere. Although I would always be affected by so-called all sorts of things to, but my heart is still very strong, so that everyone at ease. "She said," this thingAt this point, then what progress I would exchange with you in a timely manner. I also believe there will be a satisfactory outcome. "The master after shooting the perfect 2 for Hong Kong media reports that Zhang Ziyi" investigation, and exit ", Zhang Ziyi also made a point of explaining why they didn't go to the Cannes Film Festival," first, I Reshoot of the Maestro in Guangdong; second IHave not yet seen the whole areas of the relationship between risk, feel that their hearts are not particularly practical. "She complained, adding that," is director Wong Kar Wai, of course no holiday for me, otherwise I would go to. "For the film the master when completed, Zhang Ziyi, smiled and said," will be finished before release, directors promise. "For the next plan, Zhang Ziyi sheetLike this is already in preparation for the film was perfect 2, "last week on, some colleagues went to Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore was elected King", taking the Maestro immediately after the shooting of the film. As regards the directing and acting, Zhang said "hope that's OK, but not finalized. "News: the Apple daily has never been more than a chapter of blackYi Zhang Ziyi has recently somewhat annoying Diablo 3 CD-KEY, the Apple daily, published in the May 29 edition of headlines devoted an unconfirmed article (click to see the article film and video of the black Fox, the go and see), according to Zhang Ziyi official 3.2 billion profit, and that Zhang Ziyi currently "by the investigation, and exit". The Apple daily is one of the most famous gossip newspapers in Hong Kong, the mostMain features as the star chose the most abuse perspective, their newspaper is the star of Angel will screw up state. [More] Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment