Monday, June 11, 2012

while you style is very different. What do you think of such an categorized Diablo 3 power leveling

129823422035625000_2An exclusive interview with Hong Sang-soo: is again and again took to the Director of the road accident 66,170 NetEase entertainment on May 24 (3pinky/) of the village in the North of the finalists last year in Cannes Film Festival, "a concern" units this year, Hong Sang-soo, 65th new film, bringing in a foreign country Cannes entry Rift CD-key, one of his works has been fixing and making done in July. Low cost, high yield, Hong Sang-soo work efficiencyRate like a mystery at the time of interview, his laugh, "I'm not that kind of mind at the same time there were several shooting people." Huppert joined, his films have a lot of English dialogue, but for him, besides wrote scripts for an hour in the morning, all was as freely as before: "I'm probably the first four films were very full of dramaThis, since then every movie is only about 20lai an overview page, and less and less. "Even took to the road is also the Director of unexpected again and again:" I have not been particularly clear goals, but they happened: love, marriage, children, film, forming its own style of sth I've never done before selecting or designing, I was subconsciously react to life�� "The protagonist of no accidents in foreign countries is a group of filmmakers, three-paragraph story by a female writer of a series. Hong Sang-soo to focus on stories of his circle of half-truths, because "I always try to understand the things that I know, for me, character States more important than his career background, although my films filmmakers often do the hero, But there are different between them. "" Hong Sang-soo "working method: complete play NetEase entertainment that does not exist: in the movie is very important from the comedic and dramatic Huppert and Korea were unable to smoothly Exchange, your movie in General cannot have different communication problems, this is the language, this understanding does not know right? Hong Sang-soo: I thinkEven her language barrier, but they also somehow exchanges, it is another method of communication. Although this is not my purpose, but before I in wrote the play, his mind on the first idea how to shoot the film, will focus on how to pass through Korea content idea of people communicating with foreigners. I don't know how to explain, but I just want a relationshipDeep dig until you find it. NetEase entertainment: How do you deal? Hong Sang-soo: we are met on a film industry party in Paris, our understanding of others, expressed on each other and each other's respect and was talking days. After some time, last July I plan to shoot a film, the location has an initial idea, butWhat has not been finalized, then in May, she happened to be in Paris advertising, we are about to eat lunch Diablo 3 power leveling, and I told her my plan, ask her if she has no interest in cooperation, she agreed. Things just happened. NetEase entertainment: because of foreign actors to join, work will be different? Hong Sang-soo: I think the only difference is that this time I have to spend more time in the morningWrite on the script, I wrote the scene plays it only takes four hours, this time to five hours, starting at five o'clock in the morning to write to ten points. NetEase entertainment: before the shoot and do not play? Hong Sang-soo: I have a few notes, but did not outline and synopsis. I think the first four films is a very complete set of scripts, then an overview of each film is only about 20lai pageAnd less and less, in that there is a film even before is not even a sketch, just a little idea. (How did not play looking for investment? ) I was the producer, costs are generally small, the film took about 1.5 million dollars. NetEase entertainment: it's hard to imagine in Korea where prices are not low, how do you work for so little money? Hong Sang-soo:We shot first time is very tight, only less than two weeks time, we don't even need to rehearse. Two weeks in a year is not too long, I'm not too concerned about actor I don't have much to pay, they know I shoot film main purpose is not for profit, is helping me. I have a new movie in the March shooting under, and should be completed by July.NetEase entertainment: you have tried to wake up early in the morning when found himself had no inspiration? Hong Sang-soo: I remember once on board and we want to make a play, the previous day I drank too much, too drunk to climb climbing fixed, but I still want to write plays of the day, is the day after I decided to be no hangover, it feels really scary! But in the end I still wroteThings. NetEase entertainment: can say why repeat design into a three-story structure? Hong Sang-soo: I like to repeat in the structure of observation, reconstruction of new things in this structure. I wanted the audience to be in repeated scenes and have new experiences. Keep up with my pace, if you look carefully enough, will see in each repeatNot the same detail, maybe you can't explain, but every time the feeling will be different. NetEase entertainment: film why you frequently use a push mirror? Hong Sang-soo: I really can't explain why. May be my sixth sense told me to push the mirror, I hope that does not switch on the lens to close to my characters, that push the mirror is necessary. In addition, I hope that the lens can have a sense of rhythm,This is a relatively easy way. (It became a label for you. ), Yes, but I'm not trying to burn this on their own label. Will never play in the play: I have no interest in description other than the filmmaker's career NetEase entertainment: your film career working way more than you had planned? Hong Sang-soo: I think an important turning point in my life are unexpected, I have not been particularly clear goals, but they happened: love, marriage, children, film, developing their own style ... ... I've never done before selecting or designing, I was subconsciously react to life. I was almost 20 years old hunhunee, even too lazy to prepare entrance examination, I met a very famous at that timeDrama Director, he asked me, Naohide, you are doing now? I say, don't do anything, he encouraged me, saying I can do a great theatre directors. His words made me think for a long time: "maybe I can in this direction in the past", so I re-enrolled at the University drama major, but I do theatre work is not very cold, he began to look to otherFaculty. I found the film Department the students everyone carrying a camera, I feel pretty cool, so I transferred to film, that's the beginning of my film career. In when I was in college I had a Director opportunities to play, but I think should be nice and black exhaust when I was 22 years old, do not have any experience, nor do any preparation. NetEase entertainment: never thoughtIn his speech in the film a Director? Hong Sang-soo: no, no! Perhaps I was too shy, I think I must have been a particularly bad actor. NetEase entertainment: film: women writers is a projection of your own? Hong Sang-soo: No. I don't know why did I think of that role in this, her a degree equivalent to a guide, story of three looselyLine up. I just shot her in between each paragraph. Maybe it is because I found in the rough cut of most of the dialogue is in English, I would like to add some fragment of Korean in the Middle, like the related effects. The girl plays last to take a camera. NetEase entertainment: how big is your role and your own links? Hong Sang-soo: I never had a solidPrototype Diablo 3 power leveling, prototype into a different image. Each role is originated from in my life to know or listen to the prototype, and so I would keep their figures at a distance. I was young, wrote a story based on real events, because the story is too close, I become nervous, can't even write it, then I realizedMy writing must be mixed material from various sources. NetEase entertainment: film seems to be your only interested in describing the work of these years? Hong Sang-soo: because I always try to understand the things that I know, this is one of the main reasons. And I don't think too much about what people with different professional backgrounds. To me, people is more important, although my movies oftenFilmmakers do lead, but there are different between them. NetEase entertainment: the outside world brought Korea movie, Bong Joon-HO, PARK Chan-Wook, and other people you talk to par, while you style is very different. What do you think of such an categorized? Hong Sang-soo: they are very diligent Director, took a great work. Some work I've ever seen. But when I shoot filmIs your work. I can't say the collation, or to divide in the era of any significance, people think by category will be easier to understand certain things, but labeling is just labeled forever. Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment