Thursday, March 29, 2012

tera gold 129765262622500000_19 - AVF

129765262622500000_19Joong-Hoon Park to shoot directorial debut of the superstar focused walk on Joong-Hoon Park (information below). M1905 authorized published movie network March 17 Joong-Hoon Park (click to view Joong-Hoon Park film and video of my gang of lovers, the sea cloud) will for the first time as a film director, film directorial debut of the big star. Joong-Hoon Park via their Twitter update message said: "inform has been watching my Twitter friends, I will implementFilm director of their dreams diablo 3 power leveling, and to this end have been made a long time preparing. Just implemented the investment issues of the movie, is preparing to enter the formal preparatory stage. I will work hard to prepare a masterpiece. "Joong-Hoon Park also said its directors plan tera gold, he's very confident but also nervous. "He started more than 27 years to take a total of about more than 40 works, sumExperienced filmmakers. But this time directed identity really is a very big challenge for me is still not sure if I can do the best tera power leveling, but I think I will make a very good faith work. "It is understood that the first work known as the Joong-Hoon Park long movie star, has now won the Lotte entertainment investment. Lotte entertainment persons 3The 9th also confirmed the news to reporters. Of the big stars of the movie about the dream of becoming stars walk on the experience of failure and success stories, positioning for emotional drama. Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment