Wednesday, April 18, 2012

tera gold I'm leaving the best team in the world - JJP

129784631297710000_323Hiboult aeration inside story of leaving Barcelona shelled Guardiola is not a true man tera gold! AC Milan striker Hiboult reopen a war of words with the Barcelona coach Guardiola, in the last days of the Camp Nou, he accused his former boss was not "a true man". One-fourth UEFA Champions League final Barcelona out of Milan, old master 2010-11 at the start of the season, Sweden International has left the Catalan joined the Serie a Giants. While in SpainA year tera power leveling, and handsome enjoyed a successful season, but the relationship is strained. An entire season in Barcelona, came into the 22 ball 46 times, helping the team holds the Primera Liga and the European Super Cup and both Cup trophies. Since he came to after the rossoneri, Hiboult on multiple occasions shelled Guardiola, but in a famous football magazine's April edition of the 442 interviewHe continued to spearhead Spain people. "When I leave Barcelona, I said to myself: I'm leaving the best team in the world, but there is a person and I get along very well. "Hiboult explained. "He is not a true man, didn't tell me what the problem is. With the loss tera gold, I do, can do nothing but another man to leave. "" In a few months timeI tried to find the answer, but found nothing, so I conclude: this is bullshit, I don't need to answer to, where I'm going and I know it's going to be the answer, you can play your own game. "(Goal.com) goal.com may not be reproduced without permission from weizhebijiu this article! Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment